Processing of personal data magicseoAs of May 25, 2018, the new European regulation for the protection of personal data (GDPR General Data Protection Regulation) will definitely be applicable.
The aim of the new regulation is to simplify the regulatory context by making privacy regulations homogeneous within the EU, strengthening the protection of the personal data of its citizens.
We invite you to review the new privacy information that contains the conditions of the processing of your personal data and express your consent in order to improve our service and keep you informed with specific communications for the development of your business.
All personal data provided and processed by MAGICSEO POSICIONAMIENTO SEO SL are protected by the appropriate security measures provided for in current legislation.
Responsible: MAGICSEO POSICIONAMIENTO SEO SL
Purpose: To attend the requests received, as well as the attendance to webinars and to carry out the sending of commercial communications and informative newsletter.
Execution of a contract.
Consent of the interested party.
Consignee: No data will be transferred to third parties, unless legally required. Transfers to third countries are foreseen.
Rights: You have the right to access, rectify and delete the data, as well as other rights, indicated in the additional information, which can be exercised by contacting the address of the data controller at se.oescigam@alohnull
Who is responsible for the processing of your data?Identity: MAGICSEO POSICIONAMIENTO SEO SL
Postal address: Av. del Ayyo, 24. 38670 (Adeje) – SANTA CRUZ DE TENERIFE
Telephone: +34 822 110 888
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
The personal data you provide will be used by MAGICSEO POSICIONAMIENTO SEO SL for the following purposes.
In MAGICSEO POSICIONAMIENTO SEO SL we process the information provided by the interested parties in order to carry out the administrative, accounting and tax management of the services requested, as well as sending our “newsletter” and “commercial communications”, including by email, about our products and services.
- Registration for access to our website, to manage the contractual relationship for the sale of computer equipment and services. Registration on the website for access to products and services offered by MAGICSEO POSICIONAMIENTO SEO SL to distributors and as a prerequisite to the signing and execution of contracts of sale and guardianship of credit positions. Administrative and accounting management requirements, such as issuing and sending invoices, and compliance with applicable laws on tax and commercial matters that apply. For this purpose, your data will be kept for the period established by law.
- To allow with your explicit consent the realization by MAGICSEO POSICIONAMIENTO SEO SL of marketing actions of the products and services of commercial information and promotions, training, seminars, events, commercial information, and promotional activities, including the sending of communications and advertising material through digital messaging applications. For this purpose your data will be kept until the revocation of consent.
How long will we keep your data?
In MAGICSEO POSICIONAMIENTO SEO SL, we will keep your data, as long as you do not request its suspension, as indicated in Article 17 of the EU Regulation 2016/679.
In any case, your data will be kept for five years, as stipulated by law.
What is the legal basis for the processing of your data?
We indicate the legal basis for the processing of your data:
Execution of a contract: Provision of the requested services.
Legitimate interest of the data controller: Sending commercial communications and informative newsletter.
Data transfers to third party countries?
International data transfers, are governed by the provisions of the EU Regulation (2016/679). For this, our company, will transfer your data to:
The Rocket Science Group LLC d/b/a MailChimp, in order to carry out the sending of email communications. The guarantee for this transfer has been established through the existence of an adequacy decision of the Commission. You can consult its information:
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?You can exercise your rights to access, rectification or deletion, limitation of processing, opposition to the processing of the personal data provided, in accordance with art. 13 of the RGPD. You can exercise these rights or revoke the given processing consents by sending a request to the email se.oescigam@alohnull, including a copy of your ID card. For the exercise of the rights or any clarification you may require, you can send an email to the address se.oescigam@alohnull accrediting that you are the owner of the data on which you wish to exercise these rights.
We inform you that you may file a complaint with the competent Data Protection Supervisory Authority if you do not obtain satisfaction in the exercise of your rights.
Any person has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether at: MAGICSEO POSICIONAMIENTO SEO SL we are processing data concerning them. Concerned individuals have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request their deletion when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected. You are always entitled to exercise your rights of access, rectification, opposition or cancellation. In this case, MAGICSEO POSICIONAMIENTO SEO SL will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
You can materially exercise your rights as follows: sending an email to: se.oescigam@alohnull or a letter to Av. del Ayyo, 24. 38670 (Adeje) SANTA CRUZ DE TENERIFE.
In case you feel that your rights concerning the protection of your personal data have been violated, especially when you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, you can file a complaint with the competent Data Protection Supervisory Authority through its website: www.agpd.es.
Communication and transfer of data to third parties
The data provided may be communicated to:
- Tax authorities, custom authorities and other public administrations, as well as competent authorities in compliance with applicable regulations.
- Banking entities and payment management entities.
- Subjects that carry out transport or shipping activities.
- Law firms, consulting firms and insurance companies of non-payment risks, as well as subjects in charge of the accounting or auditing of MAGICSEO POSICIONAMIENTO SEO SL.
- Manufacturers or suppliers of the products supplied.
To the extent strictly necessary for the execution of the contractual relationship, your personal data may be transferred to third parties listed below, located both within and outside the European Union. In the case of transfer outside the EU this will be regulated by specific contracts designed to require the recipient to comply with guarantees equal or superior to those established in the European Union. Personal data will not, in any case, be subject to dissemination.